How Life’s Detours Can Support Your Dream Job
A Conversation with Natalie Taylor
Episode No. 371 | October 04, 2023
Natalie Taylor CFP®
Natalie Taylor Consulting Services
Your RIA journey isn’t just an upwards climb from where you are to where you want to be. It can include things like a family, embracing other opportunities, and teaming up with a friend. In today’s episode, we reconnect with Natalie Taylor CFP®. Since we spoke to her 3 years ago, she has taken an unexpected path to a growth-filled, confident today.
In this conversation, we delve into Natalie's journey over the last two and a half, nearly three, years of running her own RIA. While she originally planned on going full-time in 2021, she found an awesome opportunity with a FinTech startup she wanted to support. All the while, growing her personal business, particularly her business partner.
Natalie's strategic approach to work-life balance, both for herself and her team, is a highlight of this episode. She openly shares the intricacies of compensation management for lead planners, emphasizing transparency in her business model. Additionally, we explore her dedication to maintaining a robust family life alongside her professional endeavors.
Natalie's insights extend to her RIA's future as well. With plans to hire another lead advisor in the upcoming year, she's positioning her firm for further growth and impact. We also delve into her utilization of new software like Trayecto.io, tailored to their niche, and how they maintain an impressive 85-90% close rate.
Tune in for a candid and insightful conversation as Natalie shares her journey of juggling entrepreneurship, fintech, family, and the exciting future that awaits her RIA. This is an episode we can all learn something from.
Listen to the Full Interview:
Watch the Full Interview:
What You'll Learn from This Episode:
- How Natalie seized the opportunity to team up with a great business partner and start her RIA while still employed in FinTech.
- This year, Natalie left Monarch to focus solely on her own RIA with her business partner, Cindy.
- How she was able to juggle consulting, speaking, her RIA, working in FinTech, and being an active and involved mom to her sons.
- Her generous compensation model for advisors who join.
- Utilizing new software in their niche like Trayecto.io
- How they are able to maintain an 85-90% close rate.
Featured on the Show:
This Episode Is Sponsored By:
Read the Transcript Below:
You May Also Like
These Related Episodes