On this week’s episode, we’re answering some great questions that podcast listeners asked after Alan shared his career path and experience in the industry on Episode 50.
Alan speaks in detail about how he transitioned his business from a traditional setup in a physical location to running his RIA as a virtual advisor. He also goes in depth with the decisions and mistakes he made, what he learned, and his recommendations for any professional looking to start working as a virtual advisor.
If you’re looking to make the leap from physical office space to running your business as a location-independent entrepreneur with lower overhead and better work-life balance, this episode will provide both value and inspiration in how to make it happen.
Tune in below!
Listen to the Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn from This Episode:
- How to make the shift from a physical office space to working as a virtual advisor.
- Alan’s business mentors and what they taught him.
- How to inform your clients when you leave a physical office and help them transition with you.
- Budgeting techniques for starting a new business.
- The technologies you need to run a successful virtual RIA.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Alan: Alan Moore | Twitter | LinkedIn
- XYPN Radio’s VIP Community
- How Virtual Advisors Can Create Their Ideal Office
- The Virtual Advisor Ebook
- Kinder Institute
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferris
- Ring Central
- Ruby Receptionist
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920