Vladimir Kouznetsov, CFP® Retegy LLC
- 200 Spectrum Center Drive, Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92618
- (949) 662-3212
About Vladimir Kouznetsov, CFP®
Hi, I am а founder of Retegy LLC, a fee-only independent financial advisory firm specializing in financial planning, retirement strategies and investment management for people who are approaching retirement or are early in retirement. I work mostly with professionals, entrepreneurs, small business owners and small to medium size real estate investors.
Have you put any thoughts into your retirement? You worked hard over the years to build a great life for you and your family. As you are getting close to retirement, it is critical to start shifting your focus to what comes next in your life.
• When can you retire?
• Will you be able to maintain your desired lifestyle during retirement?
• Will your retirement plan provide enough cash flow to support it for the rest of my life?
• Does your plan consider effects of inflation on your expenses and your savings?
• Will your plan require you to make distributions from your market invested portfolio during a period of the market downturn? Are you worried about sequence-of-returns risk?
• How much of your savings can be lost in taxes? Does your plan consider uncertainty about future tax rates?
• Are your retirement plan distributions coordinated with your Social Security benefits? Do you know how to maximize your Social Security benefits?
• Are you taking into account cost of future medical expenses and the historically higher inflation rate for them?
• What is your plan for covering potential Long-Term Care expenses?
• What is your plan on how you or your spouse will deal with “widow’s penalty” tax?
• If something happens to you, are your affairs in order or you planning to leave your spouse and your kids with a huge mess to untangle?
There are hundreds of different strategies and thousands of financial industry products designed to deal with this type of issues. Some of them claim to be a silver bullet and make your retirement planning a breeze as soon as you invest in them. If only it were that simple.
I specialize in developing retirement accumulation and distribution strategies and advanced tax planning that can help you navigate various issues that you may be facing in the future. I honor fiduciary principles to act in your best interest designing and implementing your strategy. As а fee-only advisor, I do not accept commission payments and do not have a conflict of interest when we are recommending different financial products.
Retirement planning is complicated, and you need an IRA specialist in this area. I am a member of Ed Slott’s Master Elite IRA Advisor Group™, a private IRA study group of professional financial advisors. Ed Slott and Company, LLC is the nation’s leading provider of technical IRA education for financial advisors, CPAs and attorneys.
Members of Ed Slott’s Elite IRA Advisor GroupSM train with Ed Slott and Company on a continuous basis, have completed requisite training, passed a background check, attend required workshops and complete mandatory exams. They are immediately notified of changes to the tax code and updates on retirement planning, so you can be sure your retirement dollars are safe from unnecessary taxes and fees.
Besides financial services, I have а background in software development and real estate.
A retirement savings vehicle designed for the smallest businesses. Do you work for yourself? Then take a look at the solo 401(k), which marries a traditional employee retirement savings account to a small business profit-sharing plan. To have a solo 401(k), you must either be the lone worker at your business or its only full-time […]
In this month’s recap: The Fed cuts interest rates, the price of oil spikes, and trade negotiations between the U.S. and China are rescheduled. THE MONTH IN BRIEF September brought an economic event that was widely expected: a quarter-point cut in short-term interest rates by the Federal Reserve. It also brought an attack on two […]
In this week’s recap: the three Wall Street benchmarks advance as investors respond to newly scheduled U.S.-China trade talks and see a silver lining in the latest employment and manufacturing data.
- Baby Boomers
- Engineering Professionals
- Retirement Planning
Ways Advisor Charges
- Monthly Fee
- Quarterly Fee
- Assets Under Management
- Monthly Fee: $200+/mo
- One Time Fee: $1,600
- AUM: 1.50%-0.70%