About Tamara Witham, CFP®, CFA®, MBA
I am a fee-only advisor providing unbiased objective advice and I never accept commissions or sell products. I have 22 years of experience in asset management and planning with Goldman Sachs & Co., PIMCO, GenSpring Family Offices, Bank of America, and 400 Capital Management.
I educate and empower modern families and women in transition for financial success.
*Going through a life change like divorce or marriage, a move, a change in jobs, the birth of a child, having a child heading to private school or college, or a loss of a loved one?
* Live in a high cost-of-living area and need help budgeting?
*Do you need help with college planning?
* Are you thinking of buying a new home?
* Have a 401(k) and want to optimize your allocations?
* Want to be tax savvy in all your financial decisions?
Together we can clarify your goals and make a plan for your future together.
I hold the credentials and have the education to help:
* Certified Financial Planner™ professional.
* Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
* Masters of Business, University of Chicago Booth School of Business, Concentration in Finance.
* Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Political Science, University of Rochester.
Schedule a free 30-minute consultation to get started.