Shaun Erickson, CFP® Single Point Partners
- 277 Dartmouth Street 4th Floor , Boston, MA 02116
- (617) 600-0511
About Shaun Erickson, CFP®
Project Management for your financial life.
Single Point Partners, a fee-only financial planning firm located in Boston, MA, was founded for families who strive to make decisions that are better than “good enough”.
We help you attain context and clarity to the planning, investing, and organization of your entire balance sheet. Our flat fee is the cornerstone of our belief that clients shouldn’t have to wonder “what’s in it for their advisor?” when making decisions.
In 2012, Shaun was driven to found Single Point to build a firm that was focused on the agenda of our clients. The name of our company was born from the idea of being a “single point of contact” for our clients. We recognize that we do not have all of the answers, therefore, we have built our business around a great network of experts and resources for our clients. We place an important focus on researching, vetting, and collaborating with various professionals and services for our clients. When we don’t have the answer, we pride ourselves on knowing the right questions to ask, and who to ask them of.
Our clients utilize us as a partner to help them feel confident in the decisions they make in life. An ideal client for us share the following characteristics:
– We want to be engaged in the financial decision-making process
– We have the ability to manage our own finances, but, don’t have the bandwidth
– We are willing to be completely transparent about our financial life
– We recognize that there are currently overlooked areas in our financial life
– We have complexity in life where there is a gap in analysis which is creating uncertainty in decision making
– We embrace the use of technology
– We prefer low-cost index investments
As an active member of Financial Planning Associations of MA, Shaun is involved with their pro-bono programs with Dana Farber Cancer Institute, JVS and Compass Working Capital. Our clients are spread across the country, but I live in Boston with my wife Alicia and our three children.