Scott Newhouse, CFP® Forthright Finances LLC
- 275 E. Hillcrest Suite No. 160 #124 , Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- (424) 258-4460
About Scott Newhouse, CFP®
Hi there! I’m Scott, and I help people sort through the financial confusion they have and deliver financial clarity to their lives.
Too many people feel anxiety, nervousness, doubt, and worry about their finances.
It shouldn’t be that hard, or confusing, to make wise financial decisions.
That’s why I help guide people to financial clarity so that they can live the life that they deserve.
I work with three groups of people who are in transition phases in their lives:
♦ Newly Single Individuals, due to divorce or loss of a spouse
♦ Retirees and near Retirees
♦ Young Professionals, whose careers and lives are taking off
The biggest concerns my clients face are:
1. Am I going to be okay financially?
2. What decisions do I have to make now, and what can wait until later?
3. Do I need to go back to work, or make more money at my current job?
Retirees and near Retirees
1. How soon can I retire?
2. Will I run out of money in retirement?
3. When should I begin taking social security?
Young Professionals (whose careers are just taking off)
1. What is the best use of my excess money at the end of the month?
2. How do I balance saving for retirement vs paying off student loans?
3. How much home can I afford? What size down payment should I plan?
When working with clients, I help them answer all of these questions (and more) in a straightforward, actionable financial plan. There isn’t any financial jargon, and all my clients know exactly what financial moves they should take next so that they can have that financial clarity we all deserve.
I look forward to talking with you!