About Scott Arnold, CFP®
Due to his curiosity for solving financial puzzles coupled with his desire to help others, Scott joined the financial services industry in 1998. His passion to help others has grown stronger each year as a result of guiding clients through difficult and rewarding lifetime experiences. He believes strongly in two primary principles:
1. Always put your clients’ interests first.
2. Provide an exceptional level of service.
Scott earned Bachelor of Science degrees in both Finance and Marketing from West Virginia University. Additionally, he earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation in 2006 and has been a member of the Financial Planning Association since 2004.
He lives in Centennial, CO with his wife Janet, their sons Max and Sammy and their beloved family dog Emma. Scott loves to spend his free time with family and enjoys outdoor activities such as hiking, camping and snowboarding. He believes in giving back to the community by volunteering his time every week in helping Cub Scout Pack 559 as a Den Leader and key member to the Pack. He also participates in various volunteer opportunities through the Financial Planning Association.
- Generation X
- Impact Investing
- Socially Responsible Investing (SRI)
Ways Advisor Charges
- Monthly Fee
- Flat Fee
- Assets Under Management
- Pricing is based on Investments, Financial Planning, or Both.
- For our investment clients, our annual fee starts at 1% and drops as we manage more money for you.
- For our planning clients, our upfront planning fee is $1,000 and the monthly retainer thereafter is $100-$400 per month (based on complexity).
- For clients that we manage $250,000 or more, the financial planning services are included in the investment management fee.