Robert Stoll, CFP®, CFA Financial Design Studio
- 21660 West Field Parkway Suite 118 , Deer Park, IL 60010
About Robert Stoll, CFP®, CFA
My goal as an advisor is to bring clarity to your complex financial questions. If a client understands what they’re doing and – more importantly – WHY they’re doing it, then it helps ease the feelings of uncertainty and doubt so many of us face with our finances.
We work with two primary types of clients:
– Corporate Executives: In addition to retirement planning, college planning, and other family financial planning topics, we help you understand all the benefits that are offered by your company. Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), stock options, and deferred compensation can be powerful savings tools if planned well. Many companies also offer opportunities for more savings opportunities in your 401(k) plan beyond the pre-tax contributions you’re currently making.
– Near Retirees: The financial industry says a lot about saving for retirement, but doesn’t do a good job of explaining how to use those savings while you’re in retirement. We help map out a retirement income strategy so you can feel secure that you’ll be able to meet your living expense needs after you stop receiving your paychecks.
Our in-house tax planning service is a key differentiator as tax planning is critical to optimizing the value of planning strategies for executives and retirees alike.
- Business Executives
- Business Owners
- Christian Faith Based
- Gen X
- Tax Planning
Ways Advisor Charges
- Monthly Fee
- Flat Fee
- Assets Under Management
- Monthly Fee: $125+/mo
- Flat Fee: $1500+/engagement
- Hourly Fee: $250+/hr
- Assets Under Management: 0.60%