Robert Stoll, CFP®, CFA Honey Lake Advisors, LLC
- 431 North Hought Street Suite 100 , Barrington, IL 60010
- (224) 633-9290
About Robert Stoll, CFP®, CFA
My passion is working with busy Christian families on their financial planning needs. You see, many families are busy enough as it is and don’t have time to tackle a complex subject like the family’s finances.
The thing is, money can cause stress in a marriage. In fact, it’s one of the leading causes of divorce in America.
Working together as a couple on something as important as your family’s finances has benefits that extend far beyond the dollars and cents. Couples that are planning for the future become closer and more united. Communication improves and becomes an asset in the marriage. Most of all, there’s less stress, more joy, and more happiness when your family’s finances are built on a strong foundation.
The challenges of planning for retirement and paying for a child’s college education can feel overwhelming. But it’s never too late to get started.
Why don’t you visit my website to learn more information? There, you’ll learn:
– The financial topics that I cover with you in a financial plan
– What the client service process looks like when working with me
– My pricing structure, which was developed with care so that ALL families have access to high-quality financial advice
– More about me, my background, and my family.
Head on over to honeylakeadvisors.com to learn more.
- Business Owners
- Christian Faith Based
- Family Financial Planning
- Gen X
Ways Advisor Charges
- Monthly Fee
- Assets Under Management
- Monthly Fee: $200+
- Hourly Fee: $250
- AUM: .70-1.15%