Rob DeLucas, CFP®, ChFC® Afton Advisors
- 9005 Overlook Blvd., Brentwood, TN 37027
About Rob DeLucas, CFP®, ChFC®, RICP®, MBA
A fee-only, fiduciary firm located in Nashville, TN, our firm focuses on bringing confidence and clarity to financial decisions facing individuals and families as they navigate their journey through life. Our ideal clients are overwhelmed families who are busy juggling the demands of success at home and in the office and are looking to partner with a trusted resource to regain control over their financial lives.
Our firm offers low-cost, passive investment management, comprehensive financial planning, and has a specialized focus in tax-efficient retirement planning. In addition to our planning service, we have a specialized knowledge in late-stage college funding so that we can help be a resource to the families we serve in the area of college selection, financial aid, scholarship search, and tax-smart college funding strategies.
– How much do we need to be saving?
– Are we on track for the goals we’ve set out to accomplish?
– How are we going to pay for college for our kids?
– Are there things we should be thinking about that we may not even be aware of?
– Should our focus be paying down debt or maximizing contributions to our retirement plans?
– Family and work take all our time….how do we partner with someone to help bring control to the financial aspects of our lives?
These are questions we help families address regularly.
Our planning process is designed intentionally to help families proactively navigate life’s changes. We revisit different areas of your plan three times per year to make sure every aspect of your financial life stays in balance at all times. Our mission is to bring the highest level of service to the families we work with and to go the extra mile to add value. Let’s schedule some time and let’s find out if we’d make a great partnership!
Cost of Living Adjustments & Tax Changes From The Social Security Administration for 2021 Are In. Here's What's Important.October 16, 2020
The IRS released it's COLA and tax changes for 2021. Here's what you need to know and how it might affect you.
As the election approaches, should we be worried about our investments? A historical look back at previous election years might help!
- College Planning
- Coronavirus Relief
- Gen X
- Mid-Career Professionals
- Tax Planning
Ways Advisor Charges
- Monthly Fee
- Quarterly Fee
- Flat Fee
- Assets Under Management
- Monthly: $150+/mo
- Quarterly: $450+/qtr
- Flat Fee: $4,800+/engagement
- AUM: 1.00%