Meg Bartelt, CFP®, MS Flow Financial Planning, LLC
About Meg Bartelt, CFP®, MS
Hi, I’m Meg Bartelt. I educate and empower women in tech.
I help both married and single women take advantage of the many financial opportunities that the tech industry offers.
* Feel stuck because you have so many goals but only a limited amount of time and money?
* Receive company stock but are unsure how to use it?
* Live in a high cost-of-living area and dream of buying a home?
* Have a 401(k) and want to make sure you’re using it right?
* Want to be tax savvy in all your financial decisions?
Together we can clarify your goals and priorities, figure out solutions to these concerns, and determine specific steps you need to take.
I know that your financial future depends as much on your career as it does on traditional financial guidance. In addition to being your financial guide, then, I want to help you cultivate a broader community of professionals–from recruiters to health professionals to career coaches–to grow your career, despite the persistent gender gaps in pay, leadership and technical roles, and ownership that the industry suffers from.
My credentials and education:
* Certified Financial Planner(R) professional.
* Masters of Science in Financial Planning, Golden Gate University
* Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Wellesley College
* A tradition of wanting to know your story first, finances second
Prior to becoming a financial planner, I worked as a technical writer for 10 years in the San Francisco Bay Area, mostly in the software-security sector. I was often the only woman in the engineering group.
After two cross-country moves, my family has settled in Bellingham, WA. (I can see Canada from my front porch!) So many of my interests—hiking, biking, cooking, yoga, never-ending kale—are part of the fabric of life here.
If you’d like to get some financial clarity, please set up a FREE consultation. If nothing else, check out my blog. Every week I write about issues pertinent to women in tech. You don’t want to miss the Adventures of Block Woman, do you?
Today is Flow’s third anniversary. Hallelujah. I am occasionally the introspective sort. And occasionally others benefit from those introspections, so I thought I’d publish said introspections on the last three […]
Have you started to hear rumblings from your friends, colleagues, family, or the media that a recession is probably coming soon? Are you nursing a fair bit of anxiety about […]
The post Do you fear a recession might be around the corner? What can you do to prepare? appeared first on Flow Financial Planning.
When you look forward 5, maybe 10 years, do you see yourself not in the tech industry anymore? Lots of women leave tech, for good reasons and bad. If it’s […]
- Equity Recipients (RS/RSU SOP ESPP)
- Technology Professionals
- Women Professionals
- Women's Finance
Ways Advisor Charges
- Monthly Fee
- Quarterly Fee
- Assets Under Management
- Monthly Fee: $375+/mo
- Quarterly Fee: $1125+/qtr