Lewis K Christman III, CFP® Christman Financial Advisors LLC
- 6336 Sauterne Dr., Macungie, PA 18062
- (610) 349-6307
About Lewis K Christman III, CFP®
At Christman Financial Advisors LLC my mission is to help clients “ACHIEVE UNCOMMON FREEDOM”. The purpose is to help build, manage, preserve and protect your wealth for generations through first objective planning and then management of investment assets. I act under the fiduciary guidelines, placing the clients’ interests first, act with integrity and honesty, and strive for excellence in every facet of my practice.
Clients of Christman Financial Advisors share in the realization that by coordinating and managing today’s financial decisions they can achieve their goals for tomorrow while still enjoying the fruits of their labor today. Clients usually have no desire to manage their financial affairs on a daily basis, want to simplify their lives, and are willing to enter into a long-term relationship that is mutually beneficial. They are highly motivated to work with a professional advisor, not a sales representative.
At Christman Financial Advisors, I believe people need to take responsibility for their financial futures and they should expect both good math and good life planning skills from their professional financial planner. Clients should seek to partner in their financial lives with a professional financial planner who is their guide, not their guru, who delivers discipline over promises of great investment returns, and who is an advocate for them and coordinates that advocacy with the other professionals in their lives.
There are several areas that I can help families and individuals when it comes to Financial Planning and Wealth Management.
1. Solid investment performance. While I cannot control the actual return you achieve on your investments my philosophy is to invest in vehicles that I know and understand and that will allow you to sleep comfortably at night. I look to diversify your investments and stress capital preservation and maintaining quality of life, not performance.
2. Control and Simplicity. My goal is to simplify your investments and personal finances and take over the burden of the daily management of those investments so that you have more control over that aspect of life.
3. Appropriate products and strategies. I help you choose the right investments and strategies (along with your other Advisors) that match your volatility (risk) tolerance and your unique situation. I do not look to recommend the hottest performing product and as a fee only Advisor I do not receive any commission from the sale of any individual product. I recommend what is in YOUR best interests.
4. Help in planning or maintaining a secure retirement and getting their financial house in order.
5. Helping you avoid mistakes. There is often a big difference between investment performance and investor performance. Many investors lose money because they invest at the peak and pull their money out in the troughs. I will act as your guide. A professional that you can call and talk to before making a decision.
- Financial Coaching
- Gen X
- Retirement Planning
Ways Advisor Charges
- Monthly Fee
- Monthly Fee: $125+
- Hourly Fee: $100