Leighann Miko, CFP® Equalis Financial
- Virtual, Los Angeles, CA 90027
- (323) 363-6841
About Leighann Miko, CFP®
Everyone wishes they had more money. Everyone. But Leighann Miko is more practical than that. She plans for money. To her, a plan and a wish take the same amount of effort. So, when it comes to the cold, hard fact of life that is one’s finances, Leighann is a woman with a plan. And her plan is to help you with yours.
Financially, everyone’s needs are singular. We’re all dealing with a different past and facing our own uncertain futures. There is no one-size-fits-all way to success however you measure it, be it with money, independence, or happiness. So, in an ever-changing world, Leighann offers this much certainty: Everyone can have a plan. Everyone can be treated fairly. And no one has to do it alone. Together, we can get organized.
Leighann earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, majoring in Financial Services, from California State University, Northridge. Her certificate in Personal Financial Planning was earned at UCLA to complete the education coursework requirement for CFP® certification. And in her never ending pursuit of knowledge, she completed a Master of Science degree in Taxation at Cal State Northridge.
5 FACTS ABOUT LEIGHANN AS A PERSON:
1. She’s a Los Angeles native, born and raised.
2. Road trips are her jam. Her most recent was a 3,000 mile trip from Los Angeles to Vancouver, BC and back.
3. As a kid, she was a “background actor” on Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman for two seasons.
4. Finances aren’t the only thing she plans. She throws a mean party!
5. She is a sports nut, and is especially into college football.
- Artists & Creatives
- Entertainment Industry
- Gen X
Ways Advisor Charges
- Monthly Fee
- Flat Fee
- Assets Under Management
- Monthly Fee: $300+/mo
- Flat Fee: $2,000+/engagement
- Hourly Fee: $250+/hr
- AUM: 0.40%