Kevin Henss, CFP®, CDFA™ Strivent Financial
- 27201 Puerta Real Suite 300 Mission Viejo, CA 92691 , Mission Viejo, CA 92691
About Kevin Henss, CFP®, CDFA™
Strivent Financial provides fee-only, comprehensive financial planning advice, that follows the fiduciary standard, to Gen X and Baby Boomer generations with a focus on those preparing for retirement and those going through retirement in Orange County, California and beyond. We do our best work for clients that need clear answers to their complex questions and challenges. Strivent Financial works along-side you as a trusted partner to help you align your financial resources with your values and goals, so you can focus on what matters most to you. Meet in-person or virtually. Visit www.striventfinancial.com or call (800) 893-6783.
• General Financial Planning – Cash flow, spending plan, saving strategies
• Investment Management – Portfolio review, asset allocation, withdrawal strategies
• Tax Planning – Tax mitigation strategies, Roth conversion strategies, employer benefits
• Insurance Planning – Review of existing policies, auto, homeowner’s, health, disability, life, long term care
• Retirement Planning – Retirement goal setting, retirement income analysis, social security, Medicare
• Estate Planning – Create estate planning roadmap, wills, trusts, power of attorney
• Assistance to Loved Ones – Gifting, education planning, 529 plans, caring for elderly
• Special Services – Loss of spouse services, divorce services
Kevin Henss is a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) professional. He is the president and founder of Strivent Financial in Mission Viejo, CA. Kevin has been providing comprehensive financial planning advice for over seven years and previously worked for an independent financial planning firm that specialized in serving women that are going through significant changes in their lives including a career change, caring for loved ones, divorce, retirement, and the loss of a spouse.
He is an avid speaker and presenter of financial planning concepts having presented to hundreds of financial advisors at the Financial Planning Association in Orange County and Santa Barbara chapters.
Kevin served on the board of the Financial Planning Association in Orange County (FPA-OC) as the Director of Communications and was voted “Volunteer of the Year” in 2011 for his successful achievements and contributions. He continues to volunteer and is currently the leader of the FPA-OC’s Internship Program where he connects aspiring financial planners with host financial planning firms.
Kevin resides in Ladera Ranch, California with his wife, Lauren, two daughters, Cadence and Haley, and little Yorkie, Penny Lane.
- Baby Boomers
- Investment Planning & Management
- Retirement Planning
- Tax Planning
Ways Advisor Charges
- Monthly Fee
- Quarterly Fee
- Flat Fee
- Assets Under Management
- Monthly Fee: $250+/mo
- Quarterly Fee: $750+/mo
- Flat Fee: $250+/engagement
- AUM: 1.0%