Kevin Burkle, CFP®, CSLP® HCP Wealth Planning
About Kevin Burkle, CFP®, CSLP®
As a Certified Financial Planner™ and Certified Student Loan Professional™, my personal mission is to enable Pharmacists, RNs, NPs, PAs, CRNA’s and all other healthcare professionals to make the best possible financial decisions.
My firm’s mission is to disrupt the financial services industry with an innovative pricing and service model. Our client experience eliminates the selling of products and removes the conflicts of interest that plague most financial advisory firms. We also understand that real financial planning needs to focus on your entire life, not just your investments.
WHAT I DO:
I help healthcare professionals:
1) Clarify your true goals and priorities
2) Optimize your spending and savings
3) Tackle your student loan debt
4) Stick to an investment strategy that gives you the best chance of achieving your goals
5) Maintain an ongoing and adaptable plan that provides the answers to all of life’s “What Ifs?”
WHY I DO IT: I am married to an ICU nurse and I’m also the son of a retired nurse and pharmacist. I know first-hand that it’s easy for medical professionals to lose focus on your own well-being. I believe that nobody is more deserving of real financial planning help than those of you who dedicate your lives to helping others.
HOW I DO IT:
1) TRUST AND ACCESSIBILITY: I am a fiduciary which means I must ALWAYS put your best interests first. My fee-only pricing model has no investment minimums and removes conflicts of interest. So I would love to work with you regardless of your net worth.
2) TECHNOLOGY: I leverage technology to make your experience better. Our meetings are conducted online or on the phone. This allows me to meet with you around your busy schedules. All clients get access to a customized digital portal and mobile app so you can easily stay on top of your financial life and track progress towards your goals.
3) COLLABORATION: My planning process is effective in getting real results because it puts you in the driver’s seat. I recognize that while I may have professional expertise, you are the expert on your own life. I understand that it’s important to unite the two so that we can make good decisions together.
4) COMPREHENSIVE WITHOUT BEING OVERWHELMING: I help you create an ongoing plan that will address everything you reveal to be important to you. But we won’t try to tackle every single need all at once. We collaborate on tasks one at a time in the order of your preference. This way we can celebrate small victories along the way and gain momentum.
At HCP Wealth Planning, we believe healthcare professionals deserve a better financial planning experience than what the current industry status quo provides. Find out what makes us different at http://hcpwealth.com
Does the upcoming election mean it's time to reassess your portfolio? A historical look at presidential elections & the stock market can help you decide.
Is it time to update your health insurance coverage? Starting November 1, you'll have a limited window to do so. Here's what to consider about changing your coverage in the meantime.
Before you turn in your two-weeks notice, consider the different ways you can make your life a bit easier before you officially start your new and exciting chapter.