Kevin Burkle, CFP®, CSLP® HCP Wealth Planning
About Kevin Burkle, CFP®, CSLP®
As a Certified Financial Planner™ and Certified Student Loan Professional™,
my mission is to disrupt the financial services industry with an innovative pricing and service model that enables you to organize your financial life and make smart decisions with your money.
Our flat-fee pricing means you don’t have to keep paying higher fees just because your portfolio increases in value. It also allows us to work with anyone, regardless of the size of their investment portfolio.
WHAT I DO:
I help young professionals and people over 50
1) Organize your financial life
2) Clarify your true goals and priorities
3) Optimize your spending and savings
4) Create and stick to an investment strategy that gives you the best chance of achieving your goals
5) Minimize taxes
6) Tackle student loan debt
7) Maintain an ongoing and adaptable plan that provides the answers to all of life’s “What Ifs?”
WHY I DO IT: The longer I’ve been in the financial advice industry, the more it has become clear to me that it needs to change if advisors ever want it to be a truly trusted profession. I grew tired of hearing about my family and friends’ bad experiences with financial advisors, or reluctance to work with one because they had heard of other bad experiences. When I made the decision to found HCP Wealth Planning, I embarked on a mission to create a more effective financial planning experience that eliminates the sales-based advice and conflicts of interest that plague our industry.
HOW I DO IT:
1) TRUST AND ACCESSIBILITY: I am a fiduciary which means I must ALWAYS put your best interests first. My flat fee-only pricing model has no investment minimums and removes conflicts of interest. So I would love to work with you regardless of your net worth.
2) TECHNOLOGY: I leverage technology to make your experience better. Our meetings are conducted online or on the phone. This allows me to meet with you around your busy schedules. All clients get access to a customized digital portal and mobile app so you can easily stay on top of your financial life and track progress towards your goals.
3) COLLABORATION: My planning process is effective in getting real results because it puts you in the driver’s seat. I recognize that while I may have professional expertise, you are the expert on your own life. I understand that it’s important to unite the two so that we can make good decisions together.
4) COMPREHENSIVE WITHOUT BEING OVERWHELMING: I help you create a plan that will address everything you reveal to be important to you. But we won’t try to tackle every single need all at once. We collaborate on tasks one at a time in the order of your preference. This way we can celebrate small victories along the way and gain momentum.
At HCP Wealth Planning, we believe everyone deserves access to REAL financial advice at an affordable, and easy to understand price. Find out what makes us different at http://hcpwealth.com
You've Been Told Owning a Home Is Better (Financially) Than Renting. But Is That True For Everybody?March 3, 2021
Is it better to buy or rent? This decision can vary for everyone, consider these advantages and disadvantages for each.
Trying to Supersize Your Retirement Savings? A Mega Backdoor Roth IRA Conversation Could Come in HandyFebruary 4, 2021
Mega backdoor Roth IRAs are complicated retirement savings strategies. But for the right person, they could offer a big tax advantage.