John Pak, CFP®, RICP, EA Otium Advisory Group
- 360 North Pacific Coast Hwy Suite 2000, El Segundo, CA 90245
- (424) 789-6824
About John Pak, CFP®, RICP, EA
My name is John C. Pak, a Certified Financial Planner™ and founder of Otium Advisory Group. My mission is to share my unique, yet simple brand of financial minimalism with busy professionals who do not have the time to eat a proper lunch, let alone plan out their financial future. I will help you create simple solutions that are devoid of complications and complexities, filtering out unnecessary noise.
Aside from my life-long devotion to personal finance, my other passion point is teaching. You can find me presenting a retirement course at CSU OLLI one day to conducting pro-bono workshops at a Los Angeles Public library the next day. I believe…
- If you are open to the idea of prioritizing, organizing, and purging, you will save time and money.
- If you change the way you see things, you will change the way you do things.
- If you find someone to go along with you on your financial journey, you will have more success.
- If you believe that taking action is better than creating the perfect plan, you are two steps closer to reaching your goals.
Curious to find out how incorporating ‘Financial Minimalism’ into your plan can help? Take advantage of the complimentary consultation.
I look forward to sharing my vision of how we can get you to the finish line.
- Established Professionals
- Gen X
- Holistic Financial Planning
Ways Advisor Charges
- Monthly Fee
- Quarterly Fee
- Assets Under Management
- Monthly Fee: $300+/mo
- Quarterly Fee: $900+/qtr
- Hourly Fee: $250+/hr
- Assets Under Management: $4800 flat fee