Jeremy Andries, CFP®, EA Master Plan Financial Advisers
- Virtual P.O. Box 271268, Flower Mound, TX 75027
- (972) 978-8843
About Jeremy Andries, CFP®, EA
Jeremy Andries, CFP®, EA, MSA started Master Plan Financial Advisers to serve families in helping to align their Christian values with their finances and financial goals using Biblical principles.
Jeremy enjoys serving individuals and families to liberate them of the stress associated with money and to empower them to make wise financial decisions. Jeremy provides comprehensive, tax-aware, fee-only financial planning and investment asset management. He offers ongoing financial planning as well as one-time project planning.
Jeremy has worked in the financial planning industry since 2004. He also has tax planning and preparation industry experience since 2001.
Jeremy has experience and knowledge with tax planning, employee benefits optimization, budget planning, insurance analysis/planning, debt management, retirement planning, tax-efficient location, tax-efficient investing, tax-efficient distribution planning, Roth conversion planning, to name a few. Jeremy can also help you reach your God-given Kingdom goals such as tithing/offering goals, saving for mission trips, starting a ministry and others.
– Master’s of Science in Accounting with a concentration in Personal Financial Planning from Texas A&M University-Commerce in 2013
– Enrolled Agent designation by the IRS in 2010
– CFP® Professional designation in 2008
– Bachelor’s of Business Administration from the University of Louisiana in 2001
– Associate’s of Science in Business Administration from Louisiana State University-Alexandria in 1997
Jeremy lives in the Dallas area with his wife, 3 children and a dog. When he’s not serving individuals and families with their finances or spending time with his family, he’s either nerding out on a financial podcast or serving in various ministries at his church.
If you’d like to talk to Jeremy about financial planning or taxes, please give him a call or email.