Jeffrey Stewart, CFP®, CRPC® Lucid Wealth Planning LLC
- 4242 Six Forks Rd #1550, Raleigh, NC 27609
- (919) 495-0936
About Jeffrey Stewart, CFP®, CRPC®
Lucid Wealth Planning (“LWP”) was founded to improve the lives of others by helping clients make better-informed financial decisions in both their daily lives as well as long-term plans. We believe our impact provides added security, confidence, and overall joy in the lives of our clients. Given our focus on clients that strive to improve the world around them, such as Health Care Professionals and Academic professors, we anticipate the ripple effect of betterment to be limitless.
B.S.B. degree in Finance
Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), and
Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
The completion of over 700 comprehensive financial plans for individuals and families since joining the industry in 2006. This includes specialized areas such as student loan analysis, estate planning, tax planning, portfolio management, and cash flow strategizing (to name a few).
Here are a few facts about my financial life experience, examples that may resonate with your own personal story:
– I have a passion for the profession I’ve chosen. I realize that money isn’t everything, but neither is health or education on its own. It’s the combination of these three areas that determine the overall experience one has in life. I chose financial planning, whereas your passion may have resulted in health or academic professions.
– I paid for college myself, graduating with nearly $100,000 in debt between student loans, private loans, and credit card debt. Hard work, discipline, and strategic planning allowed us to eliminate our debt and grow our net worth substantially in less than 10 years.
– My wife and I paid for our own wedding, the down payment on our home, and virtually every other expense we’ve incurred. Neither of us came from wealth; being responsible with our savings and spending habits quickly became a focal point in our relationship.
We have two incredible children, our son Kayden was born in July 2013 and our daughter Avery was born in January 2019. We have successfully worked through increased medical costs, college savings and private school expenses, and increased cost of living to ensure the little ones gain the experience necessary to appreciate all that life offers.
– I’m a family man. I have dedicated nearly 115,000 hours to being a husband, and have 52,000 hours of experience in raising a family (and counting!).
– I love to volunteer. I am actively engaged in Activate Good, Junior Achievement of Eastern North Carolina, Family Reach, as well as the Wake Forest Chamber of Commerce.
As a financial planner, my main goal is to help you make well-informed decisions on all financial matters, not just what types of investments are right for you. I’ll always listen to your concerns, devise the best strategy, and treat your financial goals with the same care and interest that I devote to my own. I look forward to being your trusted advisor and expert resource as you build a secure, and confident, financial life.
If 2020 has ignited a passion for social responsibility and climate change, ESG investing may be right for you.October 28, 2020
Few would argue that 2020 has been a year of stress, worry, and uncertainty. It’s also been a year, however, that has brought to light the issues of social justice, social responsibility, and climate change. As a result, more and more investors are opting to align their portfolio with their social beliefs and ideals.
Losing your job or having your hours reduced can be a devastating turn of events, but there are a few things you can do financially to make sure you're giving yourself the best chance of success
The answer to the question this title poses is as unique for you as your fingerprint. The return you should expect from financial planning depends on what you’re looking to accomplish. Here are 10 common reasons you may want to hire a financial planner.
- Gen Y/Millennials
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Socially Responsible Investing (SRI)
- Student Loan Debt
Ways Advisor Charges
- Monthly Fee
- Quarterly Fee
- Assets Under Management
- Monthly Fee: $150+/mo
- Quarterly Fee: $450+/qtr
- Hourly Fee: $200+/hr
- AUM: 0.30%