Hui-chin Chen, CFP® Pavlov Financial Planning
- 1100 N Glebe Road, Suite 1010, Arlington, VA 22201
- (703) 531-8758
About Hui-chin Chen, CFP®
Hi, My name is Hui-chin Chen, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and globetrotter. I specialize in helping people make smart financial decisions for international moves and global living.
Having lived in six countries in the past 10 years, in positions as diverse as foreign company employee, non-profit worker, dependent expat spouse, and location independent business owner, I have accumulated firsthand experience and created solutions to manage the multi-facet financial picture you are facing.
With my help, you will be able to pursue the life you envision while successfully:
• Manage fluctuating cash flow between multiple currencies
• Remain tax compliant in the US
• Keep your investments efficient and flexible
• Cover your unique risks
• Coordinate your income, expenses, benefits, and taxes from various countries
How do I do it? As your financial GPS, I will:
• Show you the big picture
• Calculate the potential routes
• Explain the options
• Give you step-by-step instructions
• Keep you on track
• Push you to move forward
Here are some specific types of people that will benefit from working with me:
• Americans working abroad
• Green card or work visa holders in the US
• Couples with different nationalities
• US government employees posted overseas
• International Educators
• Executives for international organizations or multinational corporations
• Location independent entrepreneurs
• People who prefer mandarin as working language
• … YOU? What is your story?
Most of all, I believe that financial planning is about having a trusted partner to discuss your options and guide you through the uncertainties every step of the way. Through this continuous process, you will become more confident and at ease in making important financial decisions.
I look forward to being that trusted partner for you!
Read Hui-chin’s blog: https://moneymattersforglobetrotters.com/