Gregory Crofton, CFP®, EA Adap Tax Financial, Inc.
- 4725 First Street Suite 275, Pleasanton, CA 94566
- (925) 218-2301
About Gregory Crofton, CFP®, EA, MBA
I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional and IRS Enrolled Agent which provides tax and financial advisory services.
I help you keep more of your hard-earned money, make more money that you can spend and secure your future. I do this by leveraging my combined expertise in planning, tax law and investing.
First, I save you money by working with you to minimize what you pay in taxes over your lifetime.
Second, I help you invest using tax-optimized strategies to yield the maximum after-tax results.
And finally, I help you develop life plans to ensure you achieve your most important personal goals. I do this by leveraging the optimal combination of taxable and tax-deferred accounts, investing in a mix of investments that tax advantage of each and matching your investments with your goals.
If any of the following are true for you, I can help you:
• Unsure if you are on track for financial independence or eventual retirement
• Not sure how much or how best to save for retirement and to meet other goals
• Granted employer stock or stock options
• Most of your wealth is held in your employer’s stock, small business, or real estate
• Holding cash or sold investments because of fear of the stock market decline
• Recently widowed, divorced or retired or plan to retire soon
I am a fee-only planner and sworn fiduciary. I offer you a choice of fee models to suit your specific needs and situation. I offer financial planning, investment management and tax services on an à la carte basis.
Reach out to me to take advantage of a no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation to answer your question and help determine if working with me is what is best for you.
- Equity Recipients (RS/RSU SOP ESPP)
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Investment Planning & Management
Ways Advisor Charges
- Monthly Fee
- Quarterly Fee
- Flat Fee
- Assets Under Management
- Monthly Fee: $250+/mo
- Quarterly Fee: $750+/qtr
- Flat Fee: $3000+/engagement
- Hourly Fee: $260+/hr
- Assets Under Management: 0.50%