Gabriel Kaplan, CFP®, CPA Wealth Habits
- 303 E 83rd Street #15B, New York, NY 10028
- (917) 789-1770
About Gabriel Kaplan, CFP®, CPA
I’m Gabriel Kaplan, New York City-based CFP® CPA, and the founder of Wealth Habits. My primary specialty is working with rising professionals in the NYC Metro Area who are in the early-to-mid stages of their careers. I also work with entrepreneurs and small business owners across the country.
I provide my clients with practical financial planning and investment management services on an ongoing basis to help them build and protect wealth so they can provide the best opportunities for themselves and their families.
– How much should I be saving? What should I prioritize first?
– What are the tax consequences of XYZ?
– How much can I afford to spend on a home without affecting my other goals?
– What investments should I choose for my 403(b) / 401(k)?
Together we can clarify your priorities, establish your goals, figure out solutions, decide on a plan of action, and answer the above questions.
I was born in Sweden and grew up in South America. After living and working internationally, I settled in NYC. I’m married to a neurologist, and we are planning on building a family. Prior to becoming a financial planner, I worked in asset management, tax, and consulting.
My interests are—hiking, running, photography, and going on food touring in new places.
Credentials and Education:
– Certified Financial Planner TM
– Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
– MBA from NYU Stern School of Business
– Masters in Business Taxation from Univ. Southern California
– BSE from the University of Pennsylvania
– I am a straight talker who will give honest and unbiased answers
– I don’t believe in the one-size-fits-all approach
– My fee-only structure allows me to put my clients’ interests first
– I don’t accept any referral fees
If you are considering financial planning help, please set up a FREE consultation.
We all aim to find work that fulfills us, but you can’t deny that healthy wages and strong benefits packages influence your job decision. After all, you want to earn your money’s worth for the knowledge and skills you bring to the table. To help you out, we’ve prepared a guide to employee benefits. Refer to this guide when you’re next on the job hunt to identify opportunities with the pay and benefits you desire.
Banking isn’t easy. You have thousands of institutions from which you can choose. Getting the most out of your banking can take some work. Follow these best practices to keep your money safe and make banking an easier experience.
It’s no secret that getting married can be pretty expensive. Tying the knot shouldn’t have your stomach in knots, especially when it comes to having a wedding you’ll never forget at a price you can live with. With these cost-saving options, you can get hitched without breaking the bank.
- Business Owners
- Equity Recipients (RS/RSU SOP ESPP)
- Gen Y/Millennials
- Self-Employed Individuals
Ways Advisor Charges
- Monthly Fee
- Flat Fee
- Assets Under Management
- Monthly Fee: $250+/mo
- Flat Fee: $750+/engagement
- Hourly Fee: $250+/hr
- AUM: .75%