Fredrick Standfield, CFP®, CPA Lifewater Wealth Management
About Fredrick Standfield, CFP®, CPA
Research indicates money is one of the top issues that couples argue about and over 60% of adults identify as a significant source of stress.
At Lifewater, I share financial know-how and create personalized plans to help people avoid financial mistakes and stress so they can achieve financial freedom and live with security and peace of mind.
Since 2000, I have worked with families and individuals regarding personal finances and investment matters. I am a licensed CPA in the states of Georgia and Alabama and FINRA Series 65 licensed. My experience includes over 15 years in corporate financial planning, budgeting, analysis and management, and 3 years with the public accounting firm Deloitte.
– Marrying my lovely wife, Laurie, 23 years ago
– Being a fun and loving father to my sons
– Giving to global missions and ministries that are impacting the world with
love and resources for people who need them most
– Launching my second financial planning firm, LIFEWATER Wealth
– All things Family
– College Football – Superfan
– All things Personal Finance
– Movies & Local Foodie
– Jazz Music
– Creating Simplicity & Clarity
– Finance & Analysis
– Strategy & Planning
– Producing Results
– Problem Solving
Read Fredrick’s blog here: https://getlifewater.com/blog