Don Martini, CFP®, CFA Envision Financial Planning
- 20 Parker Ave, San Francisco, CA 94118
- (415) 710-9251
About Don Martini, CFP®, CFA
I recognize the importance of integrating personal financial decisions with quality of life issues as we pass through our life stages. Your vision of a retirement lifestyle needs to have a plan that meets your expectations and adjusts to obstacles that you will encounter along the way.
I decided to start Envision Financial Planning as a way for individuals and families to imagine future possibilities and work towards achieving their life goals based on your priorities and values. I want to become a resource, a partner, and a confidant for people working through life planning decisions.
As a fee-only planner, I act solely in your best interest and do not accept any fees or commissions for product sales. Let’s discover your goals and dreams, and create a financial plan customized to you.
I have a Master of Business Administration in Finance. I completed a Personal Financial Planning Certification Program. I currently hold a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) certification and a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification.
My mission is to empower busy professionals and their families to achieve their future financial vision. I help clients overcome confusion around financial decisions so they have the confidence and freedom to pursue their dreams. I’ll help bring predictability to your life. Stop worrying, start planning. Take action.
• Comprehensive Financial Plan
• Comprehensive Plan plus Ongoing Support
• Hourly – For people starting out, need occasional help or want a second opinion
• Investments – Develop an asset allocation model and manage with select mutual funds and ETF’s (starts @ 1% of asset value)
My Process (Comprehensive Financial Plan)
1. Get you organized – I’ll help you construct a full picture of your financial situation
2. Explore possibilities and set goals – Evaluate realistically what your goals could and should be
3. Develop strategies to get you there – Utilize tools and techniques to implement your plan
4. Document recommendations and implement – Understand each recommendation, why it works and which to implement first.
How Can I Help You Put It All Together?
• Maximizing financial goals (savings plan, retirement contributions, college planning)
• Budgeting and cash flow analysis
• Assets and liabilities management
• Review and analysis of current investment portfolio
• Investment Policy Statement, asset allocation, and portfolio management
• Analysis of retirement account investment options
• Determine how much to save to fund your retirement
• Income and cash flow analysis in retirement
• Appropriate distribution strategies
• Evaluate existing insurance policies
• Recommendations of insurance policies for coverage gaps
• Necessary estate documentation
• Review all beneficiary designations
• Other necessary legal documents–Power of Attorney, Health Care Directive
Let’s discuss what’s on your mind and how I can help you.
• What are your most pressing financial concerns?
• What are your most important values or goals?
• What are your financial strengths & weaknesses?
• What do you hope to accomplish in the next few years?
• What do you hope to accomplish in the long-term?