David McPherson, CFP® Four Ponds Financial Planning LLC
- 13 Steeple St. Suite 202, Mashpee, MA 02649
- (888) 285-7705
About David McPherson, CFP®
David McPherson founded Four Ponds Financial Planning in 2007 to provide sound, objective financial advice to clients looking for help with their investments, retirement planning and other money-related needs. He is a former newspaper reporter and editor who worked for several New England newspapers including a stint as assistant business editor of The Providence Journal in Rhode Island.
David holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Stonehill College and a certificate in financial planning from Boston University. Along with the XY Planning Network, he is a member of the Garrett Planning Network, National Association of Personal Financial Advisors and Financial Planning Association.
David’s personal interests include running, hiking and other outdoor activities. He serves on the Board of Trustees of Sturgis Charter Public School in Hyannis, Mass., and on the Financial Planning Association of Massachusetts Board of Directors.
Five things to know about David:
– He spent a summer living in Tokyo, Japan, as an exchange student when he was 15.
– During his reporting days, he watched former President Clinton play the saxophone while Carly Simon sang.
– He once hitchhiked into Belfast, Northern Ireland, when The Troubles were still under way.
– His retirement dream includes working as a cross-country ski patroller in the winter and a national park employee in the summer.
– His favorite movie is Good Will Hunting.
- Gen X
- Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Retirement Planning
- SRI/ESG (Socially Responsible Investing/Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance)
Ways Advisor Charges
- Flat Fee
- Assets Under Management
- Flat Fee: $825+/engagement
- Assets Under Management: 0.80%