Chris Jackson, CFP®, EA Lionshare Partners
- 200 S. Barrington Ave #491729 , Los Angeles, CA 90049
- (323) 219-0633
About Chris Jackson, CFP®, EA
Chris Jackson, EA, CFP®, MBA is the founder and the CEO of the fee-only financial planning firm Lionshare Partners, a Los Angeles-based financial planning firm whose mission is to teach men and women the art of managing their money, risks, and financial future. As a Certified Financial Planner™, Enrolled Agent, entrepreneur and speaker, Chris works with young professionals, entrepreneurs, retirees, & corporate executives who are ready to make their finances work for them and use their money to live the lives of their dreams. After years of working in the frantic standardize and acquire business model in world of financial planning, Chris realized he wanted to build a firm that solely focused on the client’s return on life and not the return of the private equity shareholders.
Chris has become an established financial expert and a go-to resource for personal finance topics. He has been speaker on personal finance strategies at TD Ameritrade, Charles Schwab, Scottrade, & JPL Nasa. Chris graduated from the University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA), studied Investment Theory & Financial Accounting at Harvard University, and is wrapping up his MBA in Financial Planning at Cal Lutheran.
– Chris serves as the host for Cooking Up Wealth, a role in which he updates the country on personal finance and interviews leading industry figures in an effort to spread financial literacy to more women and men.
– Chris has expanded him influence in the financial industry with his tax planning firm, Shorebreak Tax Solution & his workplace wellness program, CashFit.
– Finally, Chris will be releasing his first book “Mind You Own Business: How the Financial Advisor is Failing You” in the spring of 2018.
On a personal note, Chris also is dedicated to his Heroes and Zeroes Initiative that provides pro-bono financial planning to the military & public safety workers and their widows and is passionate about working with elected officials and startups to boost financial literacy.
If you’d like to talk to Chris about financial planning, please set up a FREE consultation.
- Business Owners
- Gen X
- Small Business
Ways Advisor Charges
- Monthly Fee
- Quarterly Fee
- Assets Under Management
- Monthly Fee: $250/mo + $2550 upfront
- Hourly Fee: $250/hr
- AUM: 0.75%