About Bobby Cremins, CFP®, CFA®, CKA
Here’s the long version summed up in five bullets:
1) I started off in finance working at a regional bank, SunTrust, helping people with more transactional needs like opening home equity lines, loans, checking accounts, money market accounts, etc.
2) I found that I really enjoyed finance because it brought numbers to life, but I wanted to build deeper, lasting relationships with clients so I moved into wealth management / financial planning at Morgan Stanley (then Smith Barney)
3) I was recruited to move to Merrill Lynch/Bank of America as the world seemed to be falling apart. I thought I was moving to a more secure financial institution…ha!
4) As I watched what seemed to be the demise of modern finance and capitalism with it, I stumbled onto Biblical stewardship via Crown Financial and Financial Peace University
5) After seeing a different approach to personal finance, I started Metanoia Financial to provide Biblically-based financial planning and advice
- Christian Faith Based
- Gen X
- Medical Professionals
- Retirement Planning
Ways Advisor Charges
- Monthly Fee
- Assets Under Management
- Fee: 1% AUM ($1,200 Annual Minimum)
- South Carolina