Annelise Bretthauer, CFP®, CDFA® Head to Toe Financial Planning
- 453 SW Washington Street, Hillsboro, OR 97123
- (503) 536-7263
About Annelise Bretthauer, CFP®, CDFA®, MBA
At Head to Toe our mission is to help families make more intentional decisions and pursue growth.
We work with high income earning wealth building families who are facing important financial decisions.
What Makes Us Unique?
No Asset Management Requirement
We believe sound financial advice is crucial during the wealth building years and have built our practice to support that. There is no “Assets Under Management” (AUM) requirement to work with us.
Many of the individuals and families we work with are in their wealth building years and may not have investments to manage yet or prefer to manage their investments themselves. Others want us to do it all!
We Have Specialized Expertise
Because all our clients are high earning households in their wealth building years currently facing important financial decisions, we’ve aligned our planning expertise with the needs of our clients. Most of our clients are physicians, attorneys, experiencing divorce or are business owners. From working through student loans with our physician and attorney clients to helping our business owner clients navigate tax planning, we are here to help.
Our process is best fit for those looking for a long-term relationship. We’ve found long-term relationships to offer better results for our clients and are more fun for us. We want to be your first call when something exciting happens in your life and also when you are facing a tough challenge.
We get asked all the time, “How much can I afford to spend on financial advice?”
Our answer: Your financial planner should be 2.5% or less of your gross household income. For that reason, we may be a good fit for households earning $160,000 and above.
What We Do For Our Clients:
• Unlimited access to your team of experts who know and understand your specific situation
• 24/7 access to your personalized financial life dashboard
• Ongoing communication and client education
• Portfolio monitoring and custodian statements for investment management clients
• Scheduled monitoring of your financial plan and personalized task list
• Bi-Annual “formal” meetings (plus as many “informal” meetings as you need!)
• Investment performance and risk tolerance review
• Tax planning and review (Roth conversions, retirement account contributions, tax deductions discussion etc.)
• Goal and systems progress monitoring
• Employee benefits and self-employed benefits review and maximization
• Cash flow support including budgeting using tradeoffs, income planning and savings plan design
• Financial freedom, work optional and retirement planning/monitoring
• Estate planning and risk review