Angela Furubotten-LaRosee, CFP® Avea Financial Planning, LLC
About Angela Furubotten-LaRosee, CFP®
Investment Management & Financial Planning for Professional Women in STEM or Education or Hanford Pre-Retirees * Fiduciary * Fee-Only * CFP® Pro*
I believe in the power of planning. I help independent-minded women, especially those in STEM and education careers, build wealth and achieve what is important to them and their loved ones.
“How is she different from other advisors out there?”
– The absolute, most important thing? My relationship with YOU. I answer only to you. I don’t work for some large, obscure company who is calling the shots.
YOU and your family’s interests come first. That is what being a Fiduciary means.
YOU know the cost & you write the check. Nothing is hidden & I don’t receive compensation from anywhere else. That’s what Fee-Only means.
YOU are in the driver’s seat of your financial life. I’m the guide to help you along the way.
– I sell no products. What do I sell? Advice, expert coordination of your financial life, & me and my firm helping you gain clarity and control so you can achieve what’s important to you.
– The teacher in me seeks to improve lives through education, especially for women.
– Have college-bound kids? My specialized knowledge helps families with college-bound kids prepare for the cost of college and develop not only a savings plan, but a 4-year plan to pay. Nobody wants parents to jeopardize their retirement to achieve the dream of a college education for their kids.
– Think you need to have saved a lot of money to work with me? Wrong! My business structure is unique. If you have a solid income, you don’t need any assets to work with me. Some advisors require $250k to $1,000,000 of assets just to be considered. This is important for younger people starting out.
– I make house calls. Yes, really.
– What’s required is the desire to dig deep, discover what you truly want out of life for yourself & your loved ones, and together, we can make it happen. www.AveaFP.com
- Gen X
- Investment Planning & Management
- Pro Bono
- Women Professionals
Ways Advisor Charges
- Flat Fee
- Flat Fee: $1,000+/engagement