Andrew Langdon, CFP®, EA FivePoints Financial Planning
- 470 Commerce Drive, Peachtree City, GA 30269
- (404) 907-0070
About Andrew Langdon, CFP®, EA
Are you a veterinarian hoping to one day own your own practice?
Throughout your career, you’ve worked diligently to hone your skills and provide the best possible care for your patients and clients. Now you’re looking to take the next step into private practice ownership to achieve the following:
• Autonomy to provide care and conduct veterinary medicine as you best see fit
• Flexibility to create a balance that allows for more time with the people and activities you love
• Increased income potential
• Opportunity to build equity in your practice
• Embrace your leadership and entrepreneurial abilities
• Become a respected and more involved member in your local community
Of course, this exciting endeavor requires planning in order to be successful. That’s where we come in!
At FivePoints, we specialize in helping veterinarians on their path toward practice ownership.
We’ll work together to help you:
✔ Prepare and organize your personal financial situation (determine net worth, understand monthly cash flow, evaluate retirement & college planning, make sure you have a sufficient estate plan & insurance coverage, prioritize tax planning)
✔ Get a handle on your student loans and how ownership may impact your repayment options
✔ Understand what lenders are looking for and what to look for in a lender
✔ Evaluate potential practice purchases/new practices
✔ Develop a vision and business plan, which will act as your guide as you progress
✔ Assemble a trusted support team so you can focus on the aspects of veterinary medicine you enjoy
Becoming a veterinary practice owner is an exciting endeavor, but also one that requires proper planning.
If you’re a veterinarian who may be considering ( or have already become!) a practice owner, we’d love the opportunity to see how we may be able to help you succeed!