Alexandra Conroy Baig, CFP® Companions on Your Journey, LLC
- 3610 McCormick Avenue , Brookfield, IL 60513
- (773) 297-1556
About Alexandra Conroy Baig, CFP®
People with disabilities have particular concerns when it comes to financial and life planning:
• What supports do I need to live as independently as possible, work up to my capacity and have a full life?
• What government benefits am I eligible for and how much of my support will they pay for?
• What are the rules I need to follow to keep those benefits?
• If I work will I lose them?
• How will I pay for what the government doesn’t
• How will the divorce, retirement or death of my parents effect my benefits and my support?
• What happens to them if I live with a partner, marry, divorce or receive an inheritance
I am a Certified Financial Planner who spent seven years running a community where people with and without disabilities share daily life. I understand what it takes in dreams and dollars for a person with a disability to have a good life.
I help people with disabilities and their families set realistic goals for work, life and independence and put together the public and private resources to pay for them.
I provide as a consultant my direct experience with Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare and their work incentives, calculating the funding for special needs trusts, ABLE accounts and similar to other financial professionals who aim to take real fiduciary care of their clients with special needs.
- Gen X
- Medicare Medicaid
- Social Security
- Special Needs
Ways Advisor Charges
- Monthly Fee
- Quarterly Fee
- Flat Fee
- Assets Under Management
- Annual fee (billed quarterly): $2,500 year one, then $1,500
- AUM: 1%
- Hourly: $200/hour