About Michael Schell, CFP®
Sensible Financial Management, LLC is a fee-only, independent financial planning firm based in Vermont designed to help those who are approaching (within five years) or in retirement. Our focus on retirees allows us to attend to the questions that matter to you such as:
• How much can I reasonably spend in retirement?
• Is my financial situation set up to accomplish my goals beyond retirement?
• Which accounts should I spend from?
• How should my portfolio be allocated to meet my goals?
• Am I adequately safeguarding against threats to my retirement?
• When should I take Social Security?
• How do I get started with Medicare and how do I avoid making costly mistakes?
• Am I taking advantage of tax planning opportunities available to me?
Our mission is to provide you with financial planning options in plain English so you can make the best decisions to have a successful and meaningful retirement.