Daniel Wrenne revisits the podcast to provide an update on the progress he’s having with his firm – Wrenne Financial Planning. Daniel is nearing client capacity after two years in business and he’s doing so by successfully employing niche marketing. We last spoke with Daniel in episode #14 as he was just establishing the new firm. Today, we look back at his year of growth and dig into the processes he’s developing to realize his growth goals.
Daniel has identified a very specific niche. He only works with young doctors. In doing so, he’s been able to identify a significant pain point and develop a brilliant one-time service that essentially generates revenue as his firm prospects for leads and addresses a need for potential clients.
This episode is for those who aren’t convinced that niche marketing from the beginning is a winning strategy. Daniel shares his research that shows just how effective niche marketing can be regarding client retention, revenue per client, and time spent per client. Niche marketing isn’t just a good marketing strategy, it could also be a game changer for your firm’s bottom line.
Listen to the Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn from This Episode:
- Quick start services that can help build potential client relations.
- Why taking non-niche clients is not cost effective.
- How to fund the first employee.
- Main challenges to communicating with a staff as the company grows.
- Tech tools that help with workflow and task management.
- Tips for locating advisors that will compliment your firm and enhance growth.
Featured on the Show:
- Register for #XYPN17
- XYPN Radio VIP Community
- Connect with Daniel: Wrenne Financial Planning | Blog | LinkedIn | Twitter | Google+
- The Career of Daniel Wrenne, Episode #14