This week, we get to hear from Stephen Alred, an entrepreneur passionate about helping others build a life they can truly enjoy via achieving their financial goals. Stephen is the founder of Ignite Financial, a financial planning firm that uses philosophies and tools borrowed from tech-savvy startups.
Stephen shares his thoughts on the newest trends currently developing in the industry and poised to make a big impact. He also provides advice on how fellow advisors can best prepare for them.
Stephen also details his career path, including how he started his own financial consulting business in college and what he did to make sure that the business became successful.
If you are in the early stages of starting and running your own RIA and are interested in the startup scene, tune in and hear how Stephen brings an entrepreneurial approach to his career and his firm.
Listen to the Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn from This Episode:
- How technology is affecting financial planning.
- The mentors that helped Stephen start his firm.
- Where to find clients.
- What side hustles you can engage in to ensure your business’s success.
- The importance innovation plays for your business.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Stephen: Ignite Financial | Twitter | LinkedIn
- XY Planning Network Conference 2016
- Retire Inspired by Chris Hogan