Alan and Michael Kitces are back to bring you another mailbag episode, answering your questions sent in via email, social media, and the XYPN Radio VIP Group.
This week, we address questions about how to value your time, price your services, and develop new, niche pricing models. Michael and Alan also share tips on how to jumpstart your career and make progress in your work.
Have questions that you want answered on the next mailbag episode of the podcast? Join the VIP community!
Listen to the Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn from This Episode:
- Why you can serve a niche you’re not personally a part of.
- How to make sure you’re compensated fairly for your time.
- How to manage a diverse book of business while also growing your client base in your niche market.
- Why having several varied internships under your belt will give you a better career boost.
Featured on the Show:
- Nerd’s Eye View
- XYPN Radio VIP Community
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Filling The Income Gap When Starting A New Financial Planning Firm by Michael Kitces
- New Planner Recruiting – CFP Exam Scholarship